Delivery & Returns
We use An Post Parcel Services becasue of their reliability and track and trace features.
You will receive a tracking code and can check it on their website www.anpost.ie. Each package has to be signed for to ensure safe delivery. We find them very reliable.
Delivery Rates - In Ireland
- €5.00 Flat Rate
When will my School Book Ireland order arrive?
Orders are shipped within 48hrs when all the items are in stock for your order. On occasions we may decide to part ship your order if we have been informed by the publishers that a book is re-printing/not yet available and won’t be available within one week of the date of placing your ordes.
All orders are shipped within 48hrs to ensure you receive your goods on-time.In the unlikely event that any items are not available at the time of shipping they will automatically follow on as soon as they become available.
How is my School Book Ireland order shipped?
For orders within Ireland and Northern Ireland we are using An Post Couriers because of their reliability and experience.You will receive an email from us when we receive your order and you will receive another email when your order is dispatched. Once An Post have picked up your order you will receive a tracking code from them. After receiving the email you can then log onto www.anpost.ie and input this reference number to track and trace your order. Deliveries are normally re-arranged for the following business day. Please be aware the times provided are only estimates and can vary depending on traffic conditions and delivery workloads.Sometimes it is better to deliver to an alternative address or to a work address where you are sure there will be somebody there to sign for the parcel.
I am going on holidays. What should I do?
If you have an existing order, please contact our customer service team on 051 422823 and we will arrange for your order to be held until you return from holidays. Alternatively, you can provide us with a different delivery address and we will arrange to have the order shipped to that address.
If you are about to place an order, please enter the dates that you will be away in the Comments field and we will ensure that no delivery is made during those dates.
Returns and credits to School Books Ireland
Products can be returned under the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Books must be in unused (re-saleable) condition
- CDs, DVDs and Video Games must have their holographic seal or shrink-wrap intact
- Computer games and software which requires a unique licence cannot be returned unless they are faulty
- Any other item must be returned in new condition with its original packing and accessories
Products may be returned to School Books Ireland
- In person to School Books Ireland, Treasury, 3 Bridge Street, New Ross, Co Wexford. At the time of return you must show your invoice as proof of purchase. Provided you return the unwanted products unused and in the original packaging you will be credited for the cost of the products.
- To return your order by Post, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Select School Books Ireland from the Retailer drop-down menu
- Select Reason for Return
- For retailer order reference, please use your order number
- Select your return method
- Enter your contact details & pay standard rate of €4.95
- A label will be generated to affix to your package
- We will refund your card as soon as we receive the returned goods.
If you receive an incorrect or damaged item from schoolbooksireland.ie please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange.
In the event that you receive a defective item please ensure that you keep any warranty information relating to the product.
Where you are returning a product due to an error by schoolbooksireland.ie we will refund your return postage costs to your payment card.
If you are returning an item which was ordered incorrectly by you,you will be responsible for the postage costs.
Returns can be made to School Books Ireland,The Treasury, 3 Bridge Street, New Ross or can be posted back to the returns address provided with the paperwork received with your delivery.
Goods Lost in Transit
For deliveries to any Irish address please allow 10 working days from date of dispatch. If after 10 days your goods have not arrived please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com or call our Customer Service team on 051 422823.Order all your School Books and Supplies Online today from School Books Ireland .ie .